We are currently recruiting for the following role…
(Closing date: Sunday, September 23rd)
Communications and Project Specialist
Reporting to the Chief Engagement Officer and the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, strong verbal, writing, editing and digital skills and be proficient at applying and managing a broad range of communications tools. Applicants should be comfortable working in a highly collaborative and dynamic team environment. Experience in project management, facilitation, event planning, developing and implementing communications strategies, social media/digital, stakeholder and media relations will be considered assets.
*Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered.
- Strategic orientation
- Sense of purpose
- Conceptual thinking
- Research fluency
- Oral and written communications
- Relationship building
- Project management
- Systems change
- Narrative building
- Impact measurement
Responsibilities and Duties
Communications and Engagement (50%)
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (e.g. blog writing, content sharing, photo design and editing)
- Review social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook/Twitter feed, blog layout, Hootsuite)
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Monitor social media and web analytics
Develop and implement communications strategies and plans
- Develop and implement communications strategies and plans
- Develop and manage digital content, stakeholder and media relations strategies
- Ensure brand alignment
- Update website as required
- Build and execute a comprehensive social media strategy
- Build and maintain formal and informal relationships with stakeholders and partners in the private, public, academic and social sectors.
- Provide input in strategic and operational planning
- Participate in the updating of office policies in collaboration with colleagues
- Provide leadership and support within project teams to meet identified objectives, including event planning and design, logistics, project management and group facilitation.
- Other tasks as required by the organization
- Assist with qualitative and quantitative research efforts of the organization
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year, commensurate with experience.